To enter or exit recovery mode, you must use the bootrec.exe tool which is included in Windows and Mac OS X. This program can be used to fix problems with your computer that prevent it from starting properly.
The recboot download is a tool that can be used to enter or exit recovery mode on Windows and Mac.
Here’s how to install and use RecBoot Tool on a Windows or Mac computer to enter or exit recovery mode on your iPhone or iPad without using hardware keys.
More information about the RecBoot Tool may be found here:
Good day, guys! If you’re having problems with your iPhone or iPad, or if you want to restore your device without utilizing any hardware buttons like as the Home Button, then download and install RecBoot on your computer.
- Note: If you wish to Recover your iDevices in Normal Mode rather than Recovery Mode, go on to learn How to Enter or Exit your iPhone, iPad Device Recovery Mode without Hardware Keys using RecBoot Tool.
Our iDevice may sometimes enter a Recovery Loop, which indicates software flaws and is most often caused by incomplete iOS updates and iTunes Software Error. This Error also causes your device to reboot numerous times. But don’t be concerned about this problem since there are many options for quickly entering or exiting recovery.
This article contains the following content:
What is the difference between RecBoot Enter and RecBoot Exit Recovery Mode?
RecBoot Too is the most well-known free program that allows us to enter or exit recovery mode on our iPhones and iPads without having to install any additional software. Entering recovery may be difficult in certain cases owing to hardware issues such as a malfunctioning home button or a failed wake button. However, with this tool, you can easily place your iPhone or iPad device without touching the hardware.
- Note: To identify an iDevice, the RecBoot Tool requires the latest version of iTunes to be installed.
Download the whole Firmware or stocking Recovery Mode, for example. These issues are usually caused by a bug in the iTunes software or an IOS upgrade error. However, there is a Fantastic Option called RecBoot, which is just the manual Recovery Entry Mode.
RecBoot Tool Information:
- RecBoot Tool’s full name is RecBoot Tool.
- Enter or exit recovery mode using these commands.
|iDevices||iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|Versions for iOS||iOS 14, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS|
- Windows or Mac OS X are the two options.
- A 64-bit operating system is required.
- RecBoot.exe is the RecBoot.exe file.
- iDevices that are more advanced than the iPhone 5.
- iOS versions that are higher than iOS 7+.
To enter or exit iPhone/iPad recovery mode, download RecBoot.
RecBoot is now accessible on a variety of platforms, including Windows 64-bit computers, Macs, and Linux desktop computers. RecBoot is a Free Licensed Software, so you may download it for free. In this post, we offer a working download for both Mac and Windows, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to use RecBoot Tool. Simply follow the steps.
I believe that these kinds of Recovery Mode Loops, to tell you the truth, are a form of software failure that is caused mostly by defective iTunes software or an incomplete iOS Update installation. When you tried to start into Normal Mode, your iDevice kept rebooting into Recovery Mode.
Features of RecBoot
- RecBoot Software may help you fix the iTunes 1015 error.
- Brings out the iPhone and iPad devices that have been looped in a normal position.
- Firmware may be downloaded using your device’s model name and version, as well as current version updates.
- Easily enter or exit recovery mode.
- In Normal Mode, do a recovery boot.
How to Use RecBoot to Enter/Exit Recovery Mode on a Windows or Mac Computer
While using the RecBoot program to restore or exit Recovery Mode on your iPhone or iPad device, follow the instructions below to enter Recovery Mode on your device.
>> Step 1) To begin, go to the following website to download RecBoot for Windows and Mac computers for free.
For Windows: Download
For Mac: Download
>> Step 2) After downloading the RecBoot Tool, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer machine using a good USB cable.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac.
>> Step 3) Now double-click RecBoot Tool and run it on your computer.
To run RecBook on Windows, double-click the exe file.
>> Step 4) The iTunes program will detect the connected iPhone or iPad and display a notification on the screen.
>> Step 5) On the Tool Window Pop-up, choose and click the “Enter Recovery Mode” or “Exit Recovery Mode” option.
“Enter Recovery Mode” OR “Exit Recovery Mode” are the options.
>> Step 6) That’s all; the device will enter or exit recovery mode in a matter of seconds.
How to Use iTunes to Enter Recovery Mode on a Windows or Mac Computer
We know that the official iTunes software provides access to Recovery Mode, and that this tool is also accessible for free. So, before proceeding to the next step, go to the Apple Official Website and download and install the latest version of iTunes Software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a working USB cable and verify that the cable or USB port is working properly.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac.
- After that, open the newly installed iTunes software and wait for the iDevice to be recognized.
Open iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Now press and hold the buttons listed below for a few seconds until the iTunes Connecting Symbol appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the Home, Top, and Side Buttons at the same time on an iPhone 6 Plus.
- Press and hold the Side Button and the Volume Up Button on an iPhone 7 or Plus, then quickly press the Volume Download Button.
- Simply click on the Update Button to get a window with Restore and Update options.
Click the iTunes Update Button to get the latest version of iTunes.
- The iTunes Software will erase all personal data and installed firmware once you click the Update Button, and then download the latest available firmware from Apple servers.
Why should you utilize the Recboot Tool?
With the assistance of iTunes, you can simply reboot your iDevices. Entering recovery mode through iTunes is sufficient for booting iDevices, but if your Home button or sleep/wake buttons are malfunctioning, you must use the reboot tool to resolve the issue with a single click. You won’t be able to use iTunes to enter recovery mode if your sleep/awake or home buttons are malfunctioning.
When it comes to hardware-level chores, only linking iDevices to Windows is the true lifesaver. These are the primary reasons for using Recboot. When using the Recboot, make sure your battery isn’t dead; otherwise, you’ll get several problems.
RecBoot Tool Benefits and Drawbacks:
- Yes, Recboot offers a more user-friendly interface that we can utilize with ease.
- Furthermore, it attempts to fix the problem fully without resorting to reverse measures.
- Furthermore, after finishing the recovery procedure, you will not notice any data loss.
- Recboot, on the other hand, does not function with the 64-bit operating system.
- You won’t be able to restore your smartphone using Recboot as your main source if you’re running the newest version of iOS.
- Even Mac OS must be kept up to date in order to function properly.
RecBoot Tool Alternative:
Tenorshare is the finest Recboot replacement that has ever been developed. Reiboot, commonly known as Reiboot, is a great app for all of your iOS devices. Of course, if you’re running an older version of iOS or macOS, this isn’t a huge deal. Even in all conditions, it supports the Windows operating system.
In terms of functionality, Reiboot is identical to the previous one. You’ll need to connect your gadget to a Mac or Windows computer. After you click on the procedure you want, your process will be finished.
Above all, Reiboot is capable of not only recovering your device but also resolving over 50 iOS problems. Nonetheless, the data on your device is kept secure throughout the recovery procedure, and there is no data loss.
Commonly Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question 1: Is this tool safe to use?
Answer: Yes, using this program is completely risk-free.
Question 2) Will this utility cause any booting problems for me?
No, you will not have any booting problems when using this program.
3) Is it true that I can enter or exit recovery mode?
Yes, you may use the RecBoot Tool to enter or exit Recovery Mode.
Finally, we hope you found the preceding method for How to Use RecBoot Tool to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode and subsequently Fix Errors helpful. You may also update your iPhone and iPad without having to download any additional software or IPSW files. This tool may be used with a single click, and no physical hardware keys are needed. Simply leave a comment below if you have any problems with this tool.
If you found this information useful, please share it with your friends and family; it may be useful to them if they have similar problems. This article explains “How to Enter or Exit Recovery Mode Using RecBoot Tool” on Windows or Mac. Please let me know if you have any problems when using this app in the comments area. I will do my best to provide you with a better answer to your question.
Thank you for visiting OM Geeky; for more information, go to omgeeky.com.
My name is Nadhiya, and I work at OMGeeky as an editor and author. I like writing tech-related articles to assist my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, cooking, painting, singing, dancing, sharing knowledge, patience, a small group of friends, a happy soul, kindness, assisting the poor, being a shopaholic, and being a homely person.
The recboot 2.2 for mac is a tool that allows users to enter or exit recovery mode on their Windows/Mac devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download RecBoot on Mac?
To download RecBoot on your Mac, you must first install the latest version of Java. If you are unsure how to do that, please consult this guide.
How do I download RecBoot files on Windows?
You can download RecBoot files on Windows by clicking the download button on the homepage of this website.
How long does RecBoot take to work?
This is a difficult question to answer. It depends on the computers RAM, CPU, and how much data you have. In general, it will take around 10-30 minutes to boot up with a 128GB SSD.