If you’re looking for a new game that’s not too complicated, Lost Judgment is a perfect choice. The game has an easy-to-follow story and provides players with a variety of choices that can lead to different outcomes.
The lost judgment school stories expansion pack is a guide that includes new characters, quests, and locations.
Tak learns more about the High School and the surrounding region via School Stories, which are interconnected experiences. This Lost Judgment School Stories Guidance will explain how to advance through each of the many clubs you infiltrate, as well as provide a basic step-by-step guide on how to progress and finish each School Story.
Leadership is at the heart of School Stories’ development. You gain experience points toward four metrics and leadership points as you accomplish School Story goals. The route I took is described here, although depending on which School Stories you tackle first, the precise sequence may vary. As you advance, the MRC will send you notes that will allow you to join additional clubs.
If you are unable to go further in a Club, go to the School Diary menu and choose the club. It will inform you of the criteria for joining that specific club.
Seiryo High Mystery Research Club is a group of students that are interested in solving mysteries.
You may start monitoring these goals once you finish the opening quest. You must first conduct an investigation on the Professor. You must complete the previous School Stories before you can continue with the Mystery Research Club.
Guide to High School Dance Clubs
- 1. Go to the Dance Club Room in the Seiryo High School Basement. This will boost teamwork and appeal.
- 2. Perform another practice session before inquiring about Sugar Babying.
- 3. Practice some more dancing moves; this should be enough to finish the first song.
- 4. Speak with the dancing team again and decide whether or not to compete in the preliminary round.
- 5. After the preliminary round, go out and get a dance costume.
- 6. Go back to the club and perform the first stage of the following song.
- 7. Go here to locate Takanashi on Isezaki Road, then speak with Amasawa and complete the tailing task.
- 8. Continue practicing your dance until Komekado summons you to the Faculty Room. Go to the second floor and talk with the guy. Return to the ballroom.
- 9. Practice dancing until you’ve mastered the second song, then go to the dance meet.
- 10. After that, you must meet Amasawa in the MRC room.
- 11. Before the next section of this club opened, I had 3 Appeal, 3 Teamwork, 5 Focus, and 5 Guts.
- 12. Go back to the dance club and work on the third song until it’s perfect.
- 13. When the song has reached its maximum volume, go on to the next meet.
- 14. If you win the meet, go on to the next song until the MRC summons you. Return to the task by going inside and speaking with Amasawa.
- 15. Return to the dancing club after the assignment and rehearse until you’re instructed to go to Hamakita Park, then go there.
- 16. Return to the dancing studio and perfect the last song before winning the competition. The dancing studio is now ready.
Guide to the Robotics Club at School
- 1. Complete Stage 8 of the Dance Club before returning to the Mystery Research Club after receiving a call. Then go to the Robotics Club on the 4th level.
- 2. Speak with every member of the Robotics Club before winning the game. Then go back to Amasawa.
- 3. Return to the Robotics Club to complete the customizing tutorial. Then get out of there. Then come back for a second match.
- 4. Return to the Mystery Research Club and check the roof for Itokura. Return to the Robotics Club for a second bout.
- 5. Speak with Itokura and Sakura in the Cafeteria. Then go back and perform another match.
- 6. After the match, return to the club, complete the conversation, and then play another match.
- 7. Return to the MRC to get the thief bot’s proof. Then go back to the Robotics Club and talk to the guy who works there.
- 8. You’ll very certainly have to complete other School Stories before moving on; you’ll eventually run across them in the cafeteria.
- 9. Return to the Robotics Room and finish a match before moving on to the tournament’s first round.
- 10. Return to the MRC after winning the tournament round.
- 11. After visiting the MRC, visit the Robotics Club for another bout.
- 12. This robot mini-game irritates me to no end. I’m trying to go through it, but it’s taking a long time. I’ll keep you updated as soon as I can.
Skaters’ Guide to School Stories
- 1. Complete Robotics Club up to Stage 3 to get a text message regarding the courtyard.
- 2. Examine the graffiti in the courtyard; it’s marked on the map. After that, it’s back to the MRC.
- 3. Leave the school and go to Hamakita Park in the map’s north-east corner. Finish the first skateboarding competition.
- 4. Finish the task by clearing away the thugs. It’s possible that you’ll have to wait a long for the following assignment to arrive.
- 5. Finish the assignment. To go farther, you’ll most likely need to improve your School Stories stats.
- 6. Go back to the park to finish the next task.
- 7. You’ll need to wait for a message to proceed after that task. After you’ve beaten up the thugs, show them the graffiti. The Skaters are now complete.
Todoroki Boxing Gym Guide – School Stories
- To access this group, you must first reach Stage 6 in Robotics and Stage 10 in Dance. Then go to the MRC and talk with Amasawa.
- 2. Leave the school and go to Sunrise Bridge’s Todoroki Boxing Gym. You can do a lot of battles here early on, so take advantage of it.
- 3. When the entire boxing system is unlocked, complete the first three sparring matches before following Oshikiri. Go back to the gym.
- 4. Continue sparring until the Showdown is unlocked. Finish the showdown.
- 5. Go outside after the fight and have a drink with Onidake.
- 6. Return to the gym to see Onidake lose, then exit to check your phone for a message. Return to the MRC before returning to the gym.
- 7. Win four more spars before challenging the next adversary and defeating Chizuru. The Lancer is a fictional character. Then go out for a drink with him in the bar district.
- 8. Return to the gym and spar with the two available opponents. Then you should depart and go check on Oshikiri at his employment, a food truck in the northwestern part of town.
- 9. Return to the gym after that step and beat Kozo Wakita, then spar again before leaving the gym. You may re-enter after the conversation.
- 10. Once inside, beat Takeru Mikimoto before returning to the Bar District for more beverages. Amasawa will summon you to the gym.
- 11. Return to the gym after the call for one sparring round, then defeat Yum Woon Sen. After the battle, go to the MRC to meet with Amasawa.
- 12. Go back to the gym and beat Chizuru the Lancer once again. Then leave the gym and return home.
- 13. Defeat Todoroki once you’re back inside. Then leave the gym and contact Amasawa. It’s time to return to the MRC. Return to her after the cut-scene and talk with her once again.
- 14. Get back in the gym and beat Kenya Oshikiri.
- 15. The boxing gym is now built.
Biker Gang Guide: School Stories
- 1. Once the tale is unlocked, speak with the girl at the MRC to begin it. Get out of the school and go to Hamakita Park.
- 2. To begin this school tale, win the first bike race. Complete another race before going through the conversation.
- 3. Go east of the school to the Garage and complete two more death races, followed by a cutscene before a tail mission. Talk to the woman after the tail.
- 4. Return to the garage and participate in another Death Race. A new bike gets unlocked as a result of this. Then go to the next Death Race. Return to the garage after the cut-scene.
- 5. Complete additional Death Races until the Raging Angels are defeated, then watch a cut-scene before racing again to defeat Rina.
- 6. When choosing proof, go with the man in the suit. After that, go back to the Garage and defeat Ghost.
- 7. After two races, you’ll need to explore a location; go to West Bayside Street, North, in the town center.
- Return to the Garage and fight the Ghost group after that’s done. After the race, pick the picture you took outside the office when selecting proof.
- 9. Return to perform additional Death Races after you’ve unlocked the new bike, until you’ve defeated the last gang.
- The Biker Gangs are now complete.
eSports Club Guide for Students at School
- 1. After you access this, you’ll witness a student being assaulted at the MRC.
- 2. Go to the 4th floor’s eSports Club Room and finish the first Virtua Fighter bout.
- 3. Leave, then go downstairs to meet Otani in the Cafeteria, then come back to conduct some more conversation before fighting again. Fujiwara must be defeated.
- 4. After beating Yoshiba, Uozumi, and Sanbonmatsu, you must lose a battle. Check the controller on the chair while you’re researching.
- 5. The eSports club is now complete.
Girls Bite Guide to School Stories
- 1. This was unlocked when I had maxed up all of my Leadership stats. Go to the bar.
- 2. You must first become friends with Haruko. You do this by purchasing drinks, playing darts, and conversing correctly.
- 3. Now repeat the procedure with each of the various ladies in the bar.
Casino Guide for School Stories
- 1. When this is ready, you will get a notification to return to the MRC. Head to Breakwater Dr on the East side of town after it begins.
- 2. After the intro, utilize the buzz tool’s Casino keyword and follow the most indications to a nearby restroom.
- 3. Use the listening equipment to locate the entrance, then go to Ebisu Pawn. Bon au chic is the password. Return to the bathroom after that.
- 4. Make your way inside the casino. On the far corner table, look for the girl with a black hat and suit.
- 5. You’re not going to be able to defeat her in the first game, so save your money. Check her ear while you’re investigating her. Return to the MRC after that.
- 6. Make your way over to the Welcome Pharmacy. Return to the casino after purchasing the perfume. Before you can defeat her, you’ll have to play a few games.
- 7. The casino is now complete.
Guide to Photographing School Stories
- 1. When this is ready, you will get a notification to return to the MRC. Go to the Photo Club and participate in the Photo Shoot. It’s the only one who moves.
- 2. When you’ve finished, exit the chamber and return. Finish another photoshoot, then exit and re-enter. Rep the procedure.
- 3. This one is finished after a few picture sessions and a fight.
Guides to Lost Judgment
CaptainCamper’s Lost Judgment Guides was published on September 24, 2023.
In Lost Judgement, How To Take Note Of Mamiya-Lifestyle San’s
In Lost Judgement, one of the major missions requires you to observe a certain person’s chamber. Learn how to take note of Mamiya-lifestyle San’s in Lost Judgement with this tutorial. This way, you won’t have to scour the whole area for the final clue.
CaptainCamper posted Lost Judgment Guides on September 23, 2023.
In Lost Judgement, where can you find the time capsule?
Finding a missing time capsule in the city is another side job you’ll encounter during Lost Judgement. Locate out where to find the time capsule in Lost Judgement using this guide. This way, you won’t waste time searching for hints in the incorrect locations.
CaptainCamper posted Lost Judgment Guides on September 23, 2023.
Judgement has been rendered ineffective. The Forbidden Taste Guide is a collection of recipes that are forbidden to eat.
Forbidden Taste is one of the first side missions in Lost Judgement. Take a look at this Judgement That Wasn’t To go through the side quest quickly, use the Forbidden Taste guide. If you don’t know what you’re searching for, this one may be extremely aggravating.
height: auto; border: none;.sc blogger item.odd.first .sc blogger item.odd margin-top: 14px; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: dashed; padding-top: 16px; height: auto; margin-top: 14px; border-top-style: dashed; padding-top: 16px;
The article Guide to Lost Judgment School Stories originally published on GamersHeroes.
The Lost Judgment School Stories Guide is a guide on how to box like the protagonist. Reference: lost judgment boxing style.