You can download and use Windows 10 as a mobile operating system on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. However, if you want to be able to use it as a desktop operating system, you can’t just download it as a mobile application. You need to download the Windows 10 mobile operating system.
Microsoft recently announced Windows 10 as their latest operating system. Windows 10 brings a number of new features, some of which will be new to us as consumers, and some of which we’ll have to wait until new Windows tablets and phones arrive.
Windows 10 is an operating system that is more geared towards the smart phones and tablets, which is why Microsoft made a decision to include a new application called iTunes on Windows 10.
One of the biggest problems we’re facing with the new Windows 10 IOS is that we’re unable to download apps and files from it.
Microsoft Windows is updated with new security patches on a regular basis to keep our computers secure from hackers and viruses. Downloading the latest version of Windows 10 will provide you with a slew of new features and choices that will make completing chores much simpler.
Many individuals prefer Windows 10 over any previous Windows version. Many things have changed with Windows 10, making the job of many government workers easier and simpler. According to Windows authorities, the following are some of the windows 10 iso direct download ways.
To get Windows 10 IOS files, use the Media Creation Tool.
The Microsoft software download website includes a media creation tool that may let users update to the newest version of Windows 10 by either downloading it locally or generating a USB installation disk. MCT strongly advises that you get a copy of the most recent Windows 10 ISO.
The MCT technique requires users to complete the following basic steps:
1) Go to the Microsoft official website and download the Media Creation Tool.
2) Then, for the version software, the user must execute the MCT file MediaCreationToolxx.exe. MediaCreationToolxx.exe is the file’s name. To use this tool, users must first get authorization from the administrator.
3) Click the “Accept” button if the user accepts the license and conditions.
4) After that, the user will be presented with a screen that asks, “What do you wish to do?” Next, go to the Create installation media for another PC page and choose Create installation media for another PC.
5) To use Windows 10, choose a language, edition, and architecture. Navigate to the place where you want the Windows.iso file to be saved.
6. When the downloading procedure is finished.
After completing these steps, Windows will begin to install, and the user will need to wait a few minutes for the process to finish. After everything is finished, the user must restart and utilize the computer or laptop. If a user uses the MCT program, he or she may get the most recent consumer version of Windows 10 ISO, which some users may not like. When the user runs Windows setup, the user will be given the option of selecting ISO or DVD from the windows list.
Using the Media Creation Tool, create an ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise Edition.
The following command-line approach, which is also convenient, may be used to compel MCT to download the business edition ISO:
1) The media production tool must be launched from the taskbar.
2) After the Windows setup has finished, open the admin command prompt and enter the password to continue.
3) Move the C:$Windows.ESSources directory to an other folder, such as d: sources.
4) Close the Media creation tool’s setup window and go do anything else for a minute.
5) In the command prompt, go to the D: Sources folder, execute the command line, and press enter.
Line of code:
setuphost.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise /Download /Web setuphost.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US
The user must be in administrator mode while typing the above command line; else, nothing will happen.
6) Finally, type in the Windows 10 enterprise key. If the user is reviewing it, he or she may utilize the product key that came with the Windows CD to do so. If you don’t have one, go to the official KMS client setup keys page to get any key that would assist you in gaining access.
7) Choose “Create installation media for another PC (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file).” The subsequent creation procedure will begin at this point.
8) If the user wishes to use an ISO file instead of a USB setup disk, select ISO file.
9) Next, choose the folder where the user wishes to save the ISO file.
10) Ensure that the internet speed is more than 10 MB/S when downloading; otherwise, it would take more than an hour. Windows ten business will have a total size of approximately 4.39 GB.
After you’ve completed the setup, it will offer to burn the ISO to DVD on the screen. If the user does not want to get a DVD, he may choose the “Finish” option.
It will delete all temporary files once the setup procedure is completed. It’s worth noting that the capacity of 6 GB should be free while installing Windows. After then, the window is fully functional.
With the Internet, you may download Windows 10 IOS directly.
Microsoft’s Windows 10 download will disclose the direct download links for Windows 10 ISO for x86 and x64 versions if the user switches the web browser to a user-agent string. The user agent string is used by any web browser to provide website information about the browser and operating system.
As a result, the website will be able to adapt information based on the capabilities of the device. If the website detects that the visitor is using a smartphone or tablet, it will render a mobile version of the page for a few seconds. As a result, take the actions outlined below:
1) Go to this Microsoft URL on Google Chrome or any other web browser:
2) To access the developer tools windows, press CTRL+SHIFT+I at the same time.
3) Then select the “…” and after that More Tools > Network Conditions then “user agent string” apple safari or google chrome and Microsoft edge chromium.
The ISO direct download link is now visible to the user.
For the selected user-agent or device, the current web page will automatically update and render content. If the page does not automatically refresh, do so manually. You may now choose “select edition” from the drop-down box and proceed as follows:
1) From the drop-down menu, choose Windows 10 and then confirm. Both Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro will be included in the Windows 10 ISO.
2) Click the confirm option after selecting the product language from the drop-down list.
3) You should now see a download option for both Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 10 32-bit ISOs. The URLs will immediately redirect you to where you can download it. It will also automatically expire after 24 hours. Users may either download it or share it by clicking on the link.
To get the official Windows 10 ISO files, use Rufus.
You’ve seen a few ways for downloading Windows 10 ISO up to this point. Users may also download it in a different manner. This will be very useful if the customer has Windows 8.1 and wants to upgrade to Windows 10. Rufus is a useful program for creating bootable USB flash drives and ISO images. Rufus version 3.5 and later versions include a fantastic function that allows you to download Windows 10 ISO files.
1) Users must first download and execute the Rufus portable version.
2) Select the download option by clicking the arrow adjacent to the select button.
3) Next, choose the operating system, version, edition, language build, and bitness.
4) Enable the “Download using a browser” option if the user wishes to download it from the ISO using a browser. The benefit of this method is that the ISO may be downloaded straight from the URL.
5) If the download option isn’t visible, the download has already begun using the ISO Rufus software.
If the user downloads in this manner, it will function in the same way as the ways mentioned.
Some people desire to get the Windows 10 ISO file because they want to utilize some of the features. It’s extremely easy to set up and use. After full installation of Windows 10, the ISO will be 6GB in size. If the user is using these ways to get Windows 10 ISO, it will be a fantastic choice.
Articles Related to This:
8 Ways To Fix A Memory Leak In Windows 10
How Much Disk Space Does Windows 10 Require on a Computer?
On Windows 10, how can I change the DNS server?
In Windows 10, what is the Open Pages File?
Want to download Windows 10 Mobile Ios files on your Windows 10 Mobile device? You can use a third party tool called IOS Downloader.. Read more about windows 10 iso download without tool and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download Windows 10 ISO?
You can download the Windows 10 ISO from Microsofts website.
Can you download Windows 10 ISO for free?
Yes, you can download Windows 10 ISO for free.