The NBA 2K22 Music Trivia is a quiz that comes out every year. This guide will help you get all of the answers correct, and hopefully win some coins! The nba 2k21 trivia answers tonight is a guide that has all the correct answers to the music trivia questions in NBA 2K22.
You’ll get the chance to visit Erick’s Vinyls as you go in NBA 2K22’s MyCareer mode, where you’ll have to properly answer three music trivia questions to accomplish the Marvin’s Room objective. Knowing the right answers may be difficult if you aren’t a pop culture aficionado, so we created a cheat sheet.
NBA 2K22 Answers to All Music Trivia
If you want to prove yourself to Erick and ultimately persuade him to play your song, you’ll have to answer three of his music knowledge questions properly after speaking with him. Obviously, if you’re unfamiliar with the topic, this will be difficult. The questions seem to be randomized, and there are a lot of them. We’ve compiled a list of as many as we could locate.
All of the right music trivia answers are shown below:
- Jay-Z, the rapper and entrepreneur, founded this record label in 1995?
- Which musician was the first rapper to be honored by the Kennedy Center?
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of which MC’s original song “La-Di-Da-Di”?
- Which film franchise does rapper Ludacris star in?
- Which rapper was named after a Peruvian rebel from the 18th century?
- Cesar Milan’s program “The Dog Whisperer” featured which rapper dog named “Daddy”?
- Chance the Rapper is renowned for sporting this number on his hat?
- Which rap masterpiece starts with the phrase “Bass…?” “How low are you willing to go?”
- Public Enemy’s “Bring the Noise”
- Which hip-hop duo released the albums Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em, and Don’t Sweat the Technique during the golden era of hip-hop?
- Which artist won an award for their performance in the semi-autobiographical film “8 Mile”?
- Which artist maintains a Nictionary of their own words?
- In 1994, which Oscar nominee won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance?
- Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young were all members of which group?
- In 1989, who was the first person to win a Grammy for Best Rap Performance?
- Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince (DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince)
- On Enter the Wu-Tang, which cartoon theme was sampled by RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan?
When you complete Erick’s music trivia for the first time, he’ll inform you that you’ve impressed him and won his respect. This won’t go you very far, but it will finish the Marvin’s Room quest and give you 1,000 MVP points. After you’ve answered all of Erick’s questions properly, he’ll agree to put your song to his playlist for a week.
This is your time to shine, so make the most of it.